The Rules of Engagement:
1. Leave a comment if you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going.
1 - If you had two minutes to live and two dollars to spend, what would you buy? (and yes, I did say 2 dollars)
Buy a Dr. Pepper and drink it.
2 - If you were a groupie, who would you sleep with and why.
groupie??? Ah, I guess that means the types of people at my school?
3 - List five reasons why Canada sucks :)
Alana, Alana, Alana.....shame on you!
a) It is illegal for us to watch American T.V.... yet we do it anyways.
b) I like snow, but it gets really, REALLY cold.
c) Our government treats illegal immigrants like royalty here.
d) Our loud-mouthed, moron neighbours south of us. ;)
e) education costs.
4 - Whats your most abnormal character trait?
I am just always so full of energy, bouncing around and everything. Always happy no matter what.
5 - If you could make a miracle cure for an addiction, what addiction would you choose to rid the world of?
People addicted to narcotics. I've seen the social problems it creates....and it's not good. People waste their lives being addicted to crack.